KGUN 9 On Your Side’s Greg Gurule recently shared with viewers the story of TMC Vascular Surgeon Dr. Michael Lavor from Saguaro Surgical. Dr. Lavor spent several months in Afghanistan with the U.S. Navy directing medical operations and saving lives. Click here to find out why he can summarize his experience as the good, the bad and the ugly. Or check out some incredible video from his trip by clicking on the link below.
TMC surgeon’s Afghan deployment detailed by KGUN 9 On Your Side
- TMC mourns passing of 50-year employee David Howell
- Indoor sports facility a tremendous boon for youth sports
- TMC’s stroke response one of the fastest in the city; results in Tucson woman’s phenomenal recovery
- Spotlight on Employee Service: David Howell
- David Ressler to fill position of TMC Chief Operations Officer