KGUN 9 On Your Side’s Greg Gurule recently shared with viewers the story of TMC Vascular Surgeon Dr. Michael Lavor from Saguaro Surgical. Dr. Lavor spent several months in Afghanistan with the U.S. Navy directing medical operations and saving lives. Click here to find out why he can summarize his experience as the good, the bad and the ugly. Or check out some incredible video from his trip by clicking on the link below.
TMC surgeon’s Afghan deployment detailed by KGUN 9 On Your Side
- U.S. News & World Report Names the TMC Orthopaedic Center Among Best in Knee Replacement
- TMC One’s new nurse practitioner ready to partner with you and your family
- Tucson Medical Center welcomes new Senior Services Director
- Need a primary care doc? TMC One welcomes new internal medicine physician
- Geropsychiatric Center Director: It’s not too late to seek treatment for later life depression