KGUN 9 On Your Side’s Greg Gurule recently shared with viewers the story of TMC Vascular Surgeon Dr. Michael Lavor from Saguaro Surgical. Dr. Lavor spent several months in Afghanistan with the U.S. Navy directing medical operations and saving lives. Click here to find out why he can summarize his experience as the good, the bad and the ugly. Or check out some incredible video from his trip by clicking on the link below.
TMC surgeon’s Afghan deployment detailed by KGUN 9 On Your Side
- Got endorphins? Join TMC at the Julian Wash Greenway celebration Nov. 1
- Southern Arizona Ebola risk remains low; TMC is prepared
- Sample gluten-free foods and get answers at the Gluten-Free Awareness Expo Sunday at TMC
- What to do with all that Halloween candy? Why not swap it for zoo tickets?
- Cultivating compassion for those who work with the dying a topic of keynote speaker for Nov. 14 hospice conference