KGUN 9 On Your Side’s Greg Gurule recently shared with viewers the story of TMC Vascular Surgeon Dr. Michael Lavor from Saguaro Surgical. Dr. Lavor spent several months in Afghanistan with the U.S. Navy directing medical operations and saving lives. Click here to find out why he can summarize his experience as the good, the bad and the ugly. Or check out some incredible video from his trip by clicking on the link below.
TMC surgeon’s Afghan deployment detailed by KGUN 9 On Your Side
- Seasoned Service: Volunteer ‘fitness trainer’ joins memory enhancement team
- TMC officially launches Be Kind challenge, aims for 1,000 acts of kindness
- He could be the luckiest guy in Tucson…Here’s TMC Mega Raffle Grand Prize winner #1!
- Dr. Sarah Siddiqi's plan to provide you and your family with exceptional care
- Live Well series opens up healthy new opportunities