KGUN 9 On Your Side’s Greg Gurule recently shared with viewers the story of TMC Vascular Surgeon Dr. Michael Lavor from Saguaro Surgical. Dr. Lavor spent several months in Afghanistan with the U.S. Navy directing medical operations and saving lives. Click here to find out why he can summarize his experience as the good, the bad and the ugly. Or check out some incredible video from his trip by clicking on the link below.
TMC surgeon’s Afghan deployment detailed by KGUN 9 On Your Side
- Kind acts touch many as TMC takes the #bekindchallenge
- Quick tips to de-stress your holidays
- TMC baby’s sequential birthday leads to national news coverage
- Meet Dr. Emily Harrison, a Board-Certified Family Practice Physician
- Saguaro Physicians' new administrator has precision focus on patient-centered care