KGUN 9 On Your Side’s Greg Gurule recently shared with viewers the story of TMC Vascular Surgeon Dr. Michael Lavor from Saguaro Surgical. Dr. Lavor spent several months in Afghanistan with the U.S. Navy directing medical operations and saving lives. Click here to find out why he can summarize his experience as the good, the bad and the ugly. Or check out some incredible video from his trip by clicking on the link below.
TMC surgeon’s Afghan deployment detailed by KGUN 9 On Your Side
- Seasoned Service: Visiting peers and helping pets spread some ‘happy’
- Mlawsky named new COO for TMC
- Building a healthy brain for baby – and other women’s health conversations this month at The Core
- New grads and new beginnings at TMC
- TMC cuts ribbon for newly renovated, expanded Women's Surgery area