KGUN 9 On Your Side’s Greg Gurule recently shared with viewers the story of TMC Vascular Surgeon Dr. Michael Lavor from Saguaro Surgical. Dr. Lavor spent several months in Afghanistan with the U.S. Navy directing medical operations and saving lives. Click here to find out why he can summarize his experience as the good, the bad and the ugly. Or check out some incredible video from his trip by clicking on the link below.
TMC surgeon’s Afghan deployment detailed by KGUN 9 On Your Side
- TMC Votes....We couldn't say it any better!
- TMC Votes: Where to get meaningful information about candidates and ballot propositions
- TMC Votes: I vote because….
- Cultivating compassion for those who work with the dying a topic of keynote speaker for Nov. 14 hospice conference
- TMC Votes: I vote because....(and it doesn't matter if it's by mail or at the polling place)