KGUN 9 On Your Side’s Greg Gurule recently shared with viewers the story of TMC Vascular Surgeon Dr. Michael Lavor from Saguaro Surgical. Dr. Lavor spent several months in Afghanistan with the U.S. Navy directing medical operations and saving lives. Click here to find out why he can summarize his experience as the good, the bad and the ugly. Or check out some incredible video from his trip by clicking on the link below.
TMC surgeon’s Afghan deployment detailed by KGUN 9 On Your Side
- Actor Thomas Haden Church gives a shout out to TMC Emergency staff
- Perinatal specialists' upgraded offices part of advanced women's care at TMC
- Emergency Department reduces wait times; sees increase in patient volumes
- TMC’s stroke response one of the fastest in the city; results in Tucson woman’s phenomenal recovery
- “It’s now or never.” TMC Emergency doc running for a shot at Olympic gold