KGUN 9 On Your Side’s Greg Gurule recently shared with viewers the story of TMC Vascular Surgeon Dr. Michael Lavor from Saguaro Surgical. Dr. Lavor spent several months in Afghanistan with the U.S. Navy directing medical operations and saving lives. Click here to find out why he can summarize his experience as the good, the bad and the ugly. Or check out some incredible video from his trip by clicking on the link below.
TMC surgeon’s Afghan deployment detailed by KGUN 9 On Your Side
- TMC doc dons dance shoes to benefit Diaper Bank
- TMC Geropsychiatric Director: Reflections after 90 days in new unit
- Ceremony honors service of two local WWII veterans
- Handmaker opens new memory care unit through unique collaboration with TMC
- TMC cuts ribbon for newly renovated, expanded Women's Surgery area