KGUN 9 On Your Side’s Greg Gurule recently shared with viewers the story of TMC Vascular Surgeon Dr. Michael Lavor from Saguaro Surgical. Dr. Lavor spent several months in Afghanistan with the U.S. Navy directing medical operations and saving lives. Click here to find out why he can summarize his experience as the good, the bad and the ugly. Or check out some incredible video from his trip by clicking on the link below.
TMC surgeon’s Afghan deployment detailed by KGUN 9 On Your Side
- TMC therapy pooch is “poster dog” for shelter pets
- TMC’s first baby has nearly 70 years worth of recollections
- PBS production on leg-saving therapies wins Emmy
- TMC prepared as roundtable brings health professionals together to tackle Ebola health threat
- TMC building a team for the Alzheimer’s Walk: Come join us!