KGUN 9 On Your Side’s Greg Gurule recently shared with viewers the story of TMC Vascular Surgeon Dr. Michael Lavor from Saguaro Surgical. Dr. Lavor spent several months in Afghanistan with the U.S. Navy directing medical operations and saving lives. Click here to find out why he can summarize his experience as the good, the bad and the ugly. Or check out some incredible video from his trip by clicking on the link below.
TMC surgeon’s Afghan deployment detailed by KGUN 9 On Your Side
- White House launches new effort to improve quality of health care, reduce cost; TMC CEO in attendance
- He could be the luckiest guy in Tucson…Here’s TMC Mega Raffle Grand Prize winner #1!
- TMC Geropsychiatric Director: Reflections after 90 days in new unit
- Seasoned Service: Couple finds niche helping older adults
- Mlawsky named new COO for TMC