KGUN 9 On Your Side’s Greg Gurule recently shared with viewers the story of TMC Vascular Surgeon Dr. Michael Lavor from Saguaro Surgical. Dr. Lavor spent several months in Afghanistan with the U.S. Navy directing medical operations and saving lives. Click here to find out why he can summarize his experience as the good, the bad and the ugly. Or check out some incredible video from his trip by clicking on the link below.
TMC surgeon’s Afghan deployment detailed by KGUN 9 On Your Side
- Old, unwanted or expired car seats put to good use through new program
- Five nonprofit hospitals launch new alliance to improve access to care, coordination
- Triple A's and endovascular repair: less invasive, less risk than traditional surgery
- 19 lives saved, and counting: Cord Blood Awareness Month draws attention to benefits of Arizona Public Cord Blood Program
- Meet TMC’s new Chief Medical Officer: Dr. Rick Anderson