KGUN 9 On Your Side’s Greg Gurule recently shared with viewers the story of TMC Vascular Surgeon Dr. Michael Lavor from Saguaro Surgical. Dr. Lavor spent several months in Afghanistan with the U.S. Navy directing medical operations and saving lives. Click here to find out why he can summarize his experience as the good, the bad and the ugly. Or check out some incredible video from his trip by clicking on the link below.
TMC surgeon’s Afghan deployment detailed by KGUN 9 On Your Side
- TMC selects local muralist for new Geropsychiatric Center; Good Ole Tom’s contributes to expand project
- TMC welcomes Genesis OB/GYN facilities to campus
- “She gained as much as she gave.” TMC Volunteer contributes to major improvements for diabetics’ care
- TMC Outpatient Pharmacy Changes: Rx for Convenience
- TMC picks up three Nurse of the Year awards at March of Dimes Arizona gala