KGUN 9 On Your Side’s Greg Gurule recently shared with viewers the story of TMC Vascular Surgeon Dr. Michael Lavor from Saguaro Surgical. Dr. Lavor spent several months in Afghanistan with the U.S. Navy directing medical operations and saving lives. Click here to find out why he can summarize his experience as the good, the bad and the ugly. Or check out some incredible video from his trip by clicking on the link below.
TMC surgeon’s Afghan deployment detailed by KGUN 9 On Your Side
- TMC One now offers highly experienced care for your entire family in Rita Ranch
- Old, unwanted or expired car seats put to good use through new program
- TMC Outpatient Pharmacy Changes: Rx for Convenience
- Tucson Medical Center honored with four Reader's Choice awards, including Best Hospital
- Meet Dr. Emily Harrison, a Board-Certified Family Practice Physician