KGUN 9 On Your Side’s Greg Gurule recently shared with viewers the story of TMC Vascular Surgeon Dr. Michael Lavor from Saguaro Surgical. Dr. Lavor spent several months in Afghanistan with the U.S. Navy directing medical operations and saving lives. Click here to find out why he can summarize his experience as the good, the bad and the ugly. Or check out some incredible video from his trip by clicking on the link below.
TMC surgeon’s Afghan deployment detailed by KGUN 9 On Your Side
- Old, unwanted or expired car seats put to good use through new program
- TMC issues call to artists for space in new Geropsychiatric Center
- Without getting out of bed patients can have their prescriptions filled, video chat with pharmacists
- Shelter dog shares hope with hospital patients
- TMC Labyrinth: a path for showing gratitude, thanks