This 4 1/2-minute video will help you navigate through the new TMC Orthopaedic and Surgical tower, which is now open. It includes information about parking, food options, and the registration process, which starts at new patient check-in stations. It also informs you about separate waiting areas, pre-operative and recovery areas for our adult and pediatric patients. The final part of the video highlights acute therapies, and the features of the 40 private patient rooms on the fourth floor which are designed for orthopaedic post-surgical care.
You are here: Home / All / VIDEO: A patient and visitor guide to TMC’s Orthopaedic and Surgical Tower
VIDEO: A patient and visitor guide to TMC’s Orthopaedic and Surgical Tower
- Frank Marini goes Over the Edge to help Girl Scouts reach new heights
- TMC, Pima Animal Care Center team up for first Paws on the Run 5k on April 8
- Tucson Orthopaedic Institute joins specialty care providers at TMC Rincon Health Campus
- Stroke Prevention Saturday April 15 at TMC
- TMC, Mayo Clinic collaborate on Survive Well: Living with Cancer Symposium