This 4 1/2-minute video will help you navigate through the new TMC Orthopaedic and Surgical tower, which is now open. It includes information about parking, food options, and the registration process, which starts at new patient check-in stations. It also informs you about separate waiting areas, pre-operative and recovery areas for our adult and pediatric patients. The final part of the video highlights acute therapies, and the features of the 40 private patient rooms on the fourth floor which are designed for orthopaedic post-surgical care.
You are here: Home / All / VIDEO: A patient and visitor guide to TMC’s Orthopaedic and Surgical Tower
VIDEO: A patient and visitor guide to TMC’s Orthopaedic and Surgical Tower
- TMC chaplains help patients and families celebrate good times, support them through hard ones
- New nurse practitioner in Rita Ranch available to help you and your family with an assortment of ailments
- Triple A's and endovascular repair: less invasive, less risk than traditional surgery
- OptumRx to Bring 400 Jobs
- On-demand room service improves patient experience