This 4 1/2-minute video will help you navigate through the new TMC Orthopaedic and Surgical tower, which is now open. It includes information about parking, food options, and the registration process, which starts at new patient check-in stations. It also informs you about separate waiting areas, pre-operative and recovery areas for our adult and pediatric patients. The final part of the video highlights acute therapies, and the features of the 40 private patient rooms on the fourth floor which are designed for orthopaedic post-surgical care.
You are here: Home / All / VIDEO: A patient and visitor guide to TMC’s Orthopaedic and Surgical Tower
VIDEO: A patient and visitor guide to TMC’s Orthopaedic and Surgical Tower
- Clinical Documentation Improvement Week: Ensuring a complete, accurate medical record
- Former TMC patient battles brain cancer; racks up running goals
- TMC welcomes new chief of staff, executive medical director
- Do you have an old car seat lying around? Donate it!
- TMC celebrates “Legendary Teacher Day” by honoring Whitmore Elementary teacher