KGUN 9 On Your Side’s Greg Gurule recently shared with viewers the story of TMC Vascular Surgeon Dr. Michael Lavor from Saguaro Surgical. Dr. Lavor spent several months in Afghanistan with the U.S. Navy directing medical operations and saving lives. Click here to find out why he can summarize his experience as the good, the bad and the ugly. Or check out some incredible video from his trip by clicking on the link below.
TMC surgeon’s Afghan deployment detailed by KGUN 9 On Your Side
- Clinical Documentation Improvement Week: Ensuring a complete, accurate medical record
- TMC celebrates “Legendary Teacher Day” by honoring Whitmore Elementary teacher
- Old, unwanted or expired car seats put to good use through new program
- Triple A's and endovascular repair: less invasive, less risk than traditional surgery
- Do you have an old car seat lying around? Donate it!