KGUN 9 On Your Side’s Greg Gurule recently shared with viewers the story of TMC Vascular Surgeon Dr. Michael Lavor from Saguaro Surgical. Dr. Lavor spent several months in Afghanistan with the U.S. Navy directing medical operations and saving lives. Click here to find out why he can summarize his experience as the good, the bad and the ugly. Or check out some incredible video from his trip by clicking on the link below.
TMC surgeon’s Afghan deployment detailed by KGUN 9 On Your Side
- Frank Marini goes Over the Edge to help Girl Scouts reach new heights
- TMC, Pima Animal Care Center team up for first Paws on the Run 5k on April 8
- Stroke Prevention Saturday April 15 at TMC
- Tucson Orthopaedic Institute joins specialty care providers at TMC Rincon Health Campus
- TMC, Mayo Clinic collaborate on Survive Well: Living with Cancer Symposium