KGUN 9 On Your Side’s Greg Gurule recently shared with viewers the story of TMC Vascular Surgeon Dr. Michael Lavor from Saguaro Surgical. Dr. Lavor spent several months in Afghanistan with the U.S. Navy directing medical operations and saving lives. Click here to find out why he can summarize his experience as the good, the bad and the ugly. Or check out some incredible video from his trip by clicking on the link below.
TMC surgeon’s Afghan deployment detailed by KGUN 9 On Your Side
- TMC chaplains help patients and families celebrate good times, support them through hard ones
- Meet TMC’s new Chief Medical Officer: Dr. Rick Anderson
- Palo Verde Behavioral Health under new ownership
- New nurse practitioner in Rita Ranch available to help you and your family with an assortment of ailments
- New grads and new beginnings at TMC