The community’s next chance to Live Well starts Tuesday, April 14, 5:45-7:45 p.m.
Combining health information sessions with various movement options, Live Well Tucson is a seven-week program presented by Tucson Medical Center to bring a better appreciation of wellness into the community.
Previously announced fees for this series have been WAIVED. The classes are now FREE, beginning April 14 at The Core, TMC’s wellness storefront at La Encantada retail center, Skyline and Campbell Ave. Check for more information and sign-up procedures at The Core’s Online Registration page.
The Live Well Tucson program also offers an ala carte option, allowing you to sign up for individual information sessions. The courses are designed to help develop strategies for living a healthful life and creating sustainable good habits. Upcoming topics in the April series include:
- Preventive Care – your PCP as your partner in health
- Physical Activity – being active for the rest of your life
- Nutrition – intelligent eating habits
- Stress Reduction –helping you better recognize and respond to stress
- Sleep – recommendations for developing a sound sleep routine
- Happiness & Social Connectivity – living and sharing a joy-filled life
- Maintaining Good Habits – how to carry on with what you have learned
The Core offers a variety of programs and services, as outlined on the web page www.thecoretmc.com.