If you are looking for health insurance through the Health Insurance Marketplace, there are two things to keep in mind:
- The deadline to apply for coverage is Jan. 31. Those who don’t have health insurance coverage may face tax penalties when they file taxes next year.
- You can get free, in-person help to renew or apply for a Marketplace plan.
Visit www.CoverAZ.org/connector or call (844) 790-4946 for an appointment to evaluate options that might work best for you or your family.
Upcoming free enrollment events include:
- Jan. 16: Grace Temple Church, 9 a.m.-1 p.m., 1020 E 31st St.
- Jan. 23: Wakefield Family Resource Center, 9 a.m.-1 p.m., 101 W. 44th St.
- Jan. 23: El Rio Community Health Center, 8 a.m.-1 p.m., 839 W. Congress
- Jan. 23: Tucson Medical Center, 9 a.m.-1 p.m., 5301 E. Grant Road
- Jan. 24: Child and Family Resources, 9 a.m.-1 p.m., 2800 E. Broadway
- Jan. 30: Pathway to Health/St. Mary’s Hospital, 8 a.m.-2 p.m., 1601 W. St. Mary’s
- Jan. 30: Pathway to Health/St. Joseph’s Hospital, 8 a.m.-2 p.m., 350 N. Wilmot Road
- Jan. 31: Abrams Public Health Center, 9 a.m.-1 p.m., 3950 S. Country Club Road