Thinking about retiring?
Get the skinny about governmental retirement benefits from experts who can share what to expect at a free pre-retirement seminar.
Here’s your chance to get your questions answered to help you in your planning for the future.
Topics and their presenting sponsors include:
- The Health Insurance Marketplace in Arizona – Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services
- A Foundation for Planning Your Future – Social Security Administration
- Medicare: It Will Be Here Before You Know It! – Pima Council on Aging & Health Services Advisory Group
- A Guide to Your Money & Your Financial Future – Department of Labor/Employee Benefits Security Administration
- Putting the Pieces Together / Questions & Answers – Panel
The seminar is scheduled for Saturday, September 17 from 8 a.m. until 12:30 p.m. at the Pima County Health Department, 3950 S. Country Club. Please request accommodations in advance.
Register today at www.pima.gov/aca