Spring means the start of longer days and the rebirth of motivation.
What better way to revitalize your body and mind – and rejuvenate your spirit – than joining women of all ages and fitness levels at a half-day wellness camp?
The event, which takes place Saturday, March 4 on the campus of Tucson Medical Center, is designed to be fun, challenging and motivating and will help you to stay on track with your health goals.
Wellness experts will lead you through a schedule of activities that include:
- 8:30 a.m. – 9:30 a.m. Finding Your Center, discussion
- 9:30 a.m. – 10:15 a.m. Cardio + strength, exercise session
- 10:15 a.m. – 11 a.m. Core strength, exercise session
- 11 a.m. – noon Eat Purposefully discussion, with lunch
- Noon – 12:45 p.m. Flexibility of Mind and Body, discussion
- 1 p.m. – 1:45 p.m. Yoga
The $40 price of the program includes lunch, a T-shirt and a wellness manual, complete with goal-setting tools and useful health information.
Register online at http://bit.ly/TMCWomensWellnessCamp
Call 324-4163 for more information or email firstname.lastname@example.org